QDS Conference 2018
QDS Conference 2018
February 2 and 3, 2018 in San Diego, CA
You are invited to join us at the second annual Quality Driven Conference! You know, the one that *everyone* rants and raves about? (No shame-our events rock!) Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to learn and ask questions from knowledgeable leaders in both the maid and lawn care fields.
Speakers have one goal in mind: To share their best-kept secrets and help you improve and scale your business! With topics such as employee management, staff recruitment, customer retention, selling your business, getting a handle on quality, and the ever so hot topic of marketing, there will be plenty (dare we say ‘countless’?!) take-a-ways.
This year’s event is being held at the beautiful Humphreys Half Moon Inn in San Diego, CA. Trust us on this–you do not want to book anywhere else! We are getting an amazing rate on the rooms, the resort itself is gorgeous, and you get to be right where everyone else will be hanging out and exchanging business ideas, sometimes until all hours of the night. Be sure to mention code QDS JAN2018 to avoid paying rack rate You can book your hotel room(s) here: San Diego Half Moon Inn. The rate also includes a voucher to the restaurant. Please make sure to indicate the number of people in each room, as it changes the room rate and includes a different number of breakfast vouchers. If you are only offered choice of a standard room with a king or two queen beds, as that is all we have blocked out at this time. Group rates are only available until December 30, 2017.
To make reservations please call the
Reservations Department at 800-542-7400 and mention
Quality Driven Software to receive the special rates. Or,
use the special booking link online:
*Please note that if you want to book outside the dates
offered online, or upgrade to other room types, you will
need to CALL the reservations department.*
Due to the high volume of 12 noon departures on Friday,
Saturdays and Sundays, requests for early check-in are
highly unlikely to be met. Therefore, please plan
accordingly. Rates do not include tax or fees.
Make the most of your travels! There are several, adjunct, independently hosted seminars held before and after the QDS Conference, same exact location:
Service AutoPilot Regional User Group Meeting (January 31st & February 1)
Free Regional Users Group Meeting. Register Here: Click Here
Renee O'Brien and Sharon Cowan (January 31)
Do you just need a break from the prison of your business? Tired of three-steps-forward-two steps-back? Stop Spinning, Start Driving! You work like a dog, and at the end of the day what do you have to show for it? This whole day workshop will deep dive into things that matter. Everybody wants the good life, but not many of us actually achieve it because we are too busy spinning our wheels, chasing our tail, and grasping at straws. Ideas are easy, its implementation that is rare and of value. Come learn the skills to be in control of your money and time! Here is a quick video about the workshop! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0_WvnSw8b4
In this Workshop you will build a custom 2018 Roadmap for YOUR business that will:
- Get you more Control over your TIME and your Money
- STOP those long hours, and give you a blueprint for how and when to step away
- Get essential Systems designed for Business Owner FREEDOM
- Increase your profit with experienced based proven strategies
- Breakthrough your growth limits
- Set a direct path that avoids false tactics and quick fixes that don’t produce results that last
- Extinguish distractions, and get LASER CLARITY
This event is action packed! Not only is there a workshop, there are add on activities such as morning mimosas, a trip to the zoo, and a sunset s’mores party.
Register and sign up today for the best available price! Register Here
"How to Create a Quality Driven Million Dollar Maid Service" - Debbie Sardone (February 1)
Join Debbie Sardone for a one day training quality on how to create the foundation for a quality-driven million dollar maid service. Find out what you need to know to build a foundation for a successful, scaleable residential cleaning business.
Who should attend: Start ups, anyone looking to build their business on a solid foundation
What you’ll learn:
- Why MOST maid services NEVER reach a million dollars in sales – You’ll learn why 93% of all maid services never reach a million dollars in sales and what you can do to be in the top 5% of our field
- How to Guarantee Profit Year After Year Your business isn’t supposed to be a hobby. Are you making the profits you deserve? Learn how to guarantee profits as you grow your business.
- Training – Stop winging it and learn how to effectively train your new staff. My formula for training could save you thousands each year in payroll costs and lost productivity.
- How to SCALE to a million dollars without sacrificing quality – You’ve built an empeccable reputation, you don’t want it tarnished by workers who don’t clean like you. Learn how to guarantee your online reviews don’t tank as you grow your business.
- How to CREATE a Marketing story that gets noticed – if you don’t create a marketing story that stands out on purpose you’ll blend in by accident. You’ll leave with a compelling marketing message you can use to attract top paying customers.