Your privacy is important to you and to us. Therefore, we (“we” or “us” or “our” or “company” makes reference to Success Springs, LLC and Quality Driven Software) will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, Quality Driven Software follows different principles in accordance with worldwide practices for customer privacy and data protection.
Our commitment to you:
1. We will not sell or give away your name, email address, physical address, or any other information to anyone or any other company.
2. We will use the latest available security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
3. We will not share any of the data that you enter in Quality Driven Software with anyone, or any entity.
We will collect the following information about or users for the following reasons:
User name and passwords
1. Registration page in order to use Quality Driven Software
2. To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, product alerts, events, updated information, and other new services from Quality Driven Software. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
3. *To contact you with any billing issues.
4. User name and passwords are used to access the Quality Driven Software.
5. Password recovery
6. Customer Support
7. Alerts for failing scores (processed through Mandrill, a division of Mail Chimp)
*Please note that Quality Driven Software does not store credit card information on the actual Quality Drive Software site. Instead, we use a third party electronic processing company.
We will never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Minor Disclosure: We will never collect or maintain information on our website or Software from those we actually know are under the age of 13, and no part of our website or Software is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13 to provide information to us. Children under 13 years old are not allowed to create an account without a parent’s or guardian’s express consent. We recommend that minors over the age of 13 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
California & Canadian Users: Your California Privacy Rights. California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, such businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option to opt-out of such information sharing. We have such a policy in place. If you are a resident of California, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Quality Driven Software or its subsidiaries to a third party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes. This right granted to California residents applies only to their activities within the State of California. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
Canadian residents also have certain rights to know how their information may be shared with third parties who engage in direct marketing activities.